Thursday, February 7, 2013

Warren Buffett - The Great Investor

Warren Buffett was born on August 30th in Omaha Nebraska, America. He was good with investment since he was young. I think his childhood is more valuable than others, for example at age 6 he understood how to make profit by buying products in mass and selling them, and he had started buying shares when he was only 11 years old. While children interested in playing with their friends, he had interested in making and saving money, such as selling chewing gum, Coca-Cola, weekly magazines, golf balls stamps, detailing cars, newspapers and he also worked in his grandfather’s grocery store. So his works always remind me when I feel tired, because everything that he had done makes me think if a little child can do, I can do too.

As aspect of an investor, Warren Buffett is regarded to be the most successful investor of the 20th century. He has an excellent logic, providence and good decision in financial investment. He also has philosophy and extreme ideas; if he attends in shares, he will buy and not sell them certainly. For example in 1988, he bought the Coca-Cola stocks when people thought he’d lost his mind. Finally, its value rose every years and made many profit to him. He said in an interview in 1989 about his investment that he looked for simple businesses, with consistent performance, and favorable long-term prospects. This speech is good. I really love his idea and also use in my life. He makes me be confident and be farsighted to do new things.
From valueless to be precious, from impossible to be possible, Warren Buffet breakthroughs them by his longsighted and patient. All of his works show every people realize how wonderful investments are. He seems like a role for me to develop myself. I wish to be successful like him someday. And he will be the best role model for me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment